Thursday 26 August 2010

Finally Got there!

So apart from changing the layout to something a bit more interesting you may have noticed the picture in the title has changed.


Yes after summer did it worst with people moving house, the world cup, holidays and PC breakdowns Kingdom of Rust finally did Glory of the Icecrown Raider. So we now have all spiffy bony dragons to ride about on (note this doesn't apply to me much as flight form is just awesome).

A big hats of to the guild for all the hard work they put in on this and especially to Nightmare and Faster who skillfully lead us to essentially finish the expansion in terms of raiding. We are going to have a go at LK 10 heroic but getting glory was really our goal to complete before Cataclysm hits. Not bad for a 13 person guild who only raids two nights a week.


The final real hurdle was heroic Sindy and for me it was a nice boss to finish on as it really made the healing team step up to the plate. As always the three musketeers of the healing team pulled together and kept everyone alive to see Sindy bite the dust.

I must admit this has been one of the joys of Wrath for me since we formed Kingdom of Rust to be part of a really tight healing team. It has got to the stage where during fights we know know who is doing what almost automatically with the minimum of discussion its like a well oiled machine springing into action.
A lot of us in the guild have yet to put down a marker on what role they will play in Cataclysm and I am sure there will be some people who want a change of pace from what they were doing in Wrath. But I do know that Kingdom of Rust really pushed on due to a solid regular raid structure and a solid healing team who knew what each other were capable of.


I don't know what I will be doing yet in Cataclysm I am tempted to try tanking as a main role as I have written before. But I must admit the temptation to carry on healing is great as I still love to have the ability to save someone from the jaws of certain death. Also for me healing on my druid is very strategic with lots of forward planning which I like as a game style.
Maybe its the temptation to stay with something I know that is safe and that I can do well I don't know but hey I still have I estimate till November to decide.



Zetter



p.s



BONY DRAGON!




No comments: